- Surplus, overstock, returns, close out building materials, supplies, furnishings and decor
- Appliances in complete working order, should be less than 10 years old.
- Doors that are free of bowing and twisting, holes and gouges, water damage and splintering.
- Electronics in complete working order— include all cords, must be less than five years old
- Furniture and home accessories that are free of rips, tears, and stains; usable, clean condition, no repairs or
- gluing needed.
- Light fixtures, glass and mirrors—no broken glass.
- Lumber that is free of nails, water damage and rot, no bowing or twisting
- Paint in original leak free containers (pints, quarts, gallons).
- Electrical & Plumbing in new or used in clean, usable condition
- Household décor or small appliances in clean working condition. No textiles, please.
The ReStore does not accept clothing textiles or any other items not used for building, repair or furnishing a home. The ReStore retains the right to refuse any donation, at any time if the items are deemed unsalable by the ReStore management.
Recycle at the ReStore
The ReStore accepts aluminum cans, copper wiring, steel and other metals for recycling.
Pick up, loading & unloading of donations and purchases
ReStore depends on volunteers to provide staffing at our ReStore. Therefore; ReStore cannot guarantee the availability of staff on a daily basis to load and unload merchandise. Call ahead or fill out our form to schedule a drop off or pick up. Please be prepared to load, unload and transport donations and purchases.
ReStore has limited pick up availability. Please contact the ReStore manager if you have a large donation for pickup.
Delivery is not available.
Schedule a Pickup or Drop-off
Contact The Restore
Address: 907 McCann Rd, Longview TX 75601 Telephone: (903) 212-8453 Hours: Tuesday – Saturday, 9:00am – 5:00pm
If you have any questions, or you need help finding our store, please give us a call or fill out our form to send us an email.